LEARN ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
Complete the contact page of our website. The Director will contact you to let you know if there is space available on your preferred start date and will invite you to schedule a tour. Read our Parent Handbook and write down your questions and/or comments to ask the Director.
RESERVE YOUR START DATE
After you and the Director agree on a start date and schedule, you will be required to pay a one-time registration fee of $50, plus a two-week security deposit in order to reserve enrollment space for your child. If you are eligible for CCIS Subsidy, ask the Director for details about payment requirements.
All terms of payment are available in the Parent Handbook.
- To calculate how much to pay for your two-week security deposit, please see the Tuition Page and double the amount of the weekly tuition for your preferred schedule.
- Make your check or money order payable to: The Discovery Tree (no cash is accepted).
- Complete a Receipt of Security Deposit form, which is given out during the tour.
- Submit the completed form and payment at the location that you toured; regular business hours are 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
After your check is received, you will receive an email with the link to our online registration.
- Complete the online registration form.
- If needed, schedule an appointment with your child’s doctor to complete the health record form.
A CURRENT HEALTH RECORD IS REQUIRED WITHIN THE FIRST 30 DAYS OF ENROLLMENT. PLEASE MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR CHILD’S DOCTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Your child's start date is the "Free Trial Day"; you will not be charged for this day. If your child attends the free trial day and you decide not to continue with our program for any reason, your registration fee and security deposit will be refunded in full.
After your child attends the free trial day, if you would like to continue enrollment in our program, you will be expected to make your first weekly or monthly payment. You will receive an invoice by email. You can pay the invoice online by clicking on the Pay Now button. Parents who prefer not to pay online may place a check or money order into the payment box at the entrance of each location.
Online payments are by ACH Bank Transfer only – we do not accept credit cards or debit cards (please see the Payment Policy on page 5 of our Parent Handbook for more details). Your two-week security deposit will be held throughout your child’s enrollment with us. See Withdrawal Procedure on page 6 of the Parent Handbook for details on how your security deposit is applied.